Thanks and a few suggestions

May 12, 2013 at 9:05 AM
This is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you very much for creating this and I hope you can continue to work on the updates! My only complaints are that on 1366x768 screen the track control wheel is cut in half by the previous track button and hence the arrow down is unreachable. Furthermore, at least on Spotify, the info display on Nonkyo is only updated the first time and not any longer after something is being played, so it is not possible to navigate the menus in the program, The controls to the amp work well and changes can be seen there but not just on Nonkyo. I'm using TX-609 and Windows 7.
If you could find a solution for these two, the program would be perfect, and at least I'd be even willing to pay a few bucks for it! Or maybe you could sell it to Onkyo, even! This is something they should have definitely included in their products!

Thank you very much again!

Best,
Ari
Coordinator
May 23, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Ok there is really a problem with you screen resolution. I haven’t test NOnkyo with Spotify but there is anyway already a refreshing problem with other items.
At the moment I haven’t a lot of time to develop NOnkyo. Now I will add new issues for you problems. When I have time, I will deal with this.

Thank you for you feedback.

Greets
May 23, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Thanks for your reply, I really appreciate it! Good luck and if you ever find the time to work on the program it'd be great. I'm still using it almost on daily basis.