Works great with TX-NR414, too.

Apr 15, 2014 at 11:41 PM
Edited Apr 15, 2014 at 11:44 PM
Thank you very much for your software. It works great with my TX-NR414.
I tried out 3 other apps before, but all of them wanted to pollute my pc with .NET 3.0 or 3.5. Your app works with terrible .NET framework, too, but fortunatelly my Windows 8.1 comes with your version 4.0 built in.

But I didn’t want to cry about .NET, but tell you how lucky I am with your software.

Even AUPEO, my most used source for listening, works great with your program. So I don’t have to use my smartphone anymore when sitting in front of my pc :-) .

The only thing I did not find out yet is how to use the „display“ button (so called button on the front panel) – so that I can access the „love this song“ and „hate this song“ function. If this would be possible, that would be great.

Thank you for your work.
Coordinator
Apr 17, 2014 at 8:58 AM
Hello and thank you for testing NOnkyo.

I've tried to read the information about the AUPEO! rating, but at least on my receiver I can't read this infos over the network protocol.
There is a intended command but the infos are empty.
You can see the menulist for love or hate this song on you tv and you can control the cursor with the arrow keys (up and down) and you can select one of them with the enter button. But I know this is not a valid solution.

Can you see the love/hate menu in your smartphone app? If yes which app is it?
By the way, why do you hate the .NET framework?

Greets